B.S. Jain & Co counsels client in complex and routine corporate matters, particularly with respect to business formation issues, incorporation and other legal and regulatory issues affecting their business. We provide
• Acquisition and divestment of corporate assets.
• Corporate Governance and Director’s Liability
• Drafting and vetting contracts, agreements and memorandums.
• Due diligence and Legal compliance.
• Foreign Investment and Joint Ventures Issues.
• Franchising and licensing.
• Legal aspects of business planning and documentation.
• Manufacturer’s Liability.
• Structuring of new business as corporations, partnerships, trusts and limited liability partnerships and securing the required operating permits.
• Winding-up and Insolvency.
Wherever necessary, we advise our clients on modifying their corporate structure to become more efficient and adaptable to the new changes of a changing world.